You’re close to me


This Guru Purnima, take one message with you: the Guru is close to you, and you are close to the Guru.


Never doubt that I love you. Don’t think I’m distant, or closer to someone else. From your side, you must feel – I am very close to the Guru. Period. No questions, no comparisons. 


The moment you start doubting that you invite misery. Do you want to be miserable? No. Then just know – I am close to the Guru.


That’s it. It’s done. Sealed. No more debate.


Don’t say, “Oh, Gurudev looked at someone else. He held their hand. He didn’t even look at me.” Let go of that thought.


You may think, “That person is struggling more, so Gurudev is guiding them closely to bring them back on track. I’m already on track!”


It’s like an engineer scanning a machine. The scanner focuses only on the screws that are loose. If a screw says, “The scanner didn’t come to me,” it simply means that screw is already perfectly fine.