How can one stop playing the role of a victim?


You have already done it now. By not wanting to be a victim, you are already not a victim anymore. Got it? 

You know, when you go out to vote, you have already voted, so relax. You know, I’ve seen people ask, 'How? How? How? How?'. A student keeps asking and the teacher keep saying, 'Do! Do! Do! Do!', and both the student is tired and teacher is tired. 'How? What I should do? What I should do?'

And teacher says, 'Do this! This! This! This! This!' So you have to do this and this and this and this but oh my God! But then, ’How? How? How? How? How?’ (Laughing). 

Relax! Don’t ask me how. Then I’ll be in trouble. You are in the train and train is moving. You are in the plane and the flight has taken off. No point in running in the flight from this end to that end, you are not going to reach any faster. Got it? Did you get the clue? Relax!